JOINING THE FAMILY
Across the globe, Paris Baguette has presented delicately crafted products, inviting atmosphere, and stellar service, all of which were made possible by the passion and expertise of those who operate our stores. That’s why we are committed to searching for candidates who meet our qualifications so that our relationship can be long-lasting and fruitful.
We are looking for owner operators that are passionate about Paris Baguette and are also excited about sharing the unique PB experience with each person that walks through our doors. Here are the details of our requirements:
- Net worth of $1 million
- Liquid assets of $400,000
- Preferred food industry, business and marketing experience
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Flexible, open-minded, and strive for excellence
- Ability to inspire action and lead with ethical business practices
Applicable only to prospective franchisees in the United States, preferably In California, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Texas, & Virginia. (*Coming soon GA & WA)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the initial franchise fee?
The initial franchise fee is $50,000 for each store you develop.
- Does Paris Baguette offer financing?
We do not offer any direct or indirect financing to the franchisee.
- What types of support can I expect as a Paris Baguette franchisee?
We provide pre-opening assistance including training, grand opening assistance and on-going support after you open.
- What are the financial qualifications for becoming a Paris Baguette franchisee?
Paris Baguette requires that you have net worth of $1 million of which $400,000 must be liquid asset.
- What are the average development costs associated with building a Paris Baguette location?
The total development cost varies by size and location of the store. Investment amounts may range between $788,800 and $1,241,500 for each store.
- Where are the available markets for Paris Baguette franchises?
Currently, we are offering franchise opportunities in California, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Texas, & Virginia. (*Coming soon GA & WA)
- What is the time frame for the development process?
It typically takes approximately 6-12 months from signing the franchise agreement to opening day.
- What is the term of the Franchise Agreement?
You will be granted a term of 10 years during which you may operate your multiple units.